Sunday, July 07, 2019

INKspired Combo Challenge #INK101


I love that I've been invited to play along each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. Firstly a big thank you to our very talented Teneale Williams for all her inspiring blog posts and awesome cards and to Narelle Macey my wonderful up line for encouraging me to join in, another exceptionally talented lady.

You may have come to me from Jo Wilson

This is my first time posting in a blog hop so a little nervous but here goes

First things first these colours were a challenge but I guess that's the point to stretch our thinking past our safe zone.

I had to think hard for this one as I have not received my In Colour order yet ( I was to excited ordering other products completely missed them oops ) so the only thing I had was my paper and ribbon shares of Rocco Rose to pick from.

I seem to be on a fussy cutting roll at present with all the Bird Ballard DSP may as well keep going so here is my card using the INKspired Combo.
Hope you like it.



Ink: Night of Navy

Stamp Set: Tropical Chic

Cardbase Base: Night of Navy,Mint Macaroon, Pressed Petals Specialty DSP ( Rocco Rose Script) run through Subtle embossing folder 
Stitched Nested Labels (Crumb Cake), More Pressed Petals Specialty DSP fussy cut and mounted on Stampin' Dimensionals.

Embellishments & Ribbon: Scalloped Linen ribbon (Rocco Rose), , Pearl Basic Jewels, Bird Ballad Trinkets, Shimmer Paint

Now it is onto Narelle Macey and I can't wait to see what she has made always a great source of inspiration.


3 comments:

  1. Go Sharon, welcome to the blog hops it is wonderful having you join us.

    Wonderful card, I hate colour challenges and spent all weekend making my card. These colour challenges are going to test us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining our hop, I think the color challenges may be a problem as to whether we have the color or not. I must admit I hadn't thought of that.
    Lovely card Sharon and I particular like your layout of what you used, I might have to take your idea for the next hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Sharon and well done on your first Blog-Hop Card. Love the use of the colour combo and the DSP. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your time writing a comments - you made my day

A BIG day New Online Exclusives & Bonus Days! Starts Today

  New Online Exclusive are available from today!   New Online Exclusive products allow you to better utilise digital resources and platforms...