Hi Everyone and thanks so much for stopping by today! Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog Hop!
Its Sharon here! and I'm taking part in a Blog Hop today which is featuring a card using Stampin' Up! products that have Plaid.
We have so many products to choose from like our beautiful Designer Series Papers, Buffalo Check Background Stamp or even our amazing Best Plaid Builder Dies to come up with our designs it will be good see everyone's creations.
I decided to team up the Plaid Tidings paper from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalogue with the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue.
To make this card:
- I started with a card base of Basic Black And then added a layer from the Plaid Tidings DSP using a black and white colour. I added a Basic Black panel on top of this first I cut the two edges with the scalloped edge die from Be Mine Stitched Framelits then I used the Pine woods Plank 3D Embossing Folder.
- I stamped the large sunflower and the smaller sunflower and two of the large leaves using Black Memento ink.
- I coloured the sunflowers with a combination of Stampin’ Blends: So Saffron Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Pumpkin Pie Combo, Real Red Combo and the centres with Crumb Cake Combo, Soft Suede Combo the leave were done with Old Olive.
- I added some of the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper to add some shine and Gold Metallic Pearls for some bling.
- I still felt it needed something more so I added a layer of vellum cut with the die from this set as well. This was adhered using glue dots.
- The verse was done using Versamark and White Embossing Powder Heat Embossed on Black CS then fussy cut out using our awesome Paper Snips which are great for getting into all those small areas. I raised this up using the Black Mini Dimensionals.
Do you need any of the products used on todays project? Click on the shopping links below and add them to your collection soon.
Note: Australian Residents Only