Sunday, July 21, 2019

INKspired-Bloghop-102 VERY VERSAILLES


Welcome to a new round of the INKspired blog hop, we have all created cards this time, around the same sketch. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. 


If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the Sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week.



Front of card





I'm missing my beautiful garden at the moment as it is the middle of Winter here in Bathurst AU and everything is looking very brown and frost bitten, so I decided to make my very own garden wall using Garden Green Cardstock, Garden Lane DSP as the trellis up both sides and my beautiful new stamp set Very Versailles I know I will be using those leaves on a lot of my projects. I added some texture with the Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder. Then for a touch of Spring poking through (soon I hope) I added some flowers from the Bird Bird Ballard DSP.
There is also a touch of Wink of Stella, some pearls and a smidgen of Scalloped Lace Trim.
Ink: Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz & Garden Green

Inside of card


The next INKspired artist you are going to visit is Narelle Macey




2 comments:

  1. Your card is very elegant. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card Sharon, Spring shines through with the beautiful green and garden theme. Thanks for sharing. love it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your time writing a comments - you made my day

A BIG day New Online Exclusives & Bonus Days! Starts Today

  New Online Exclusive are available from today!   New Online Exclusive products allow you to better utilise digital resources and platforms...