Sunday, August 04, 2019

INKspired-colour-challenge-103




Hi and welcome to another round of the INKspired Blog Hop You have just come from the wonderful designer of our Blog Hop Teneale Williams. I love the colours she has chosen this time round, it was so hard to pick just one card to use as I made several using this colour combo. Choices, choices, choices.

I went with a wedding card this time. I made the base in Soft Sea Foam CS with Mint Macaron CS and inked all over with Piece of Cake stamp set, then I ran it through the Subtles embossing folder. I added a bit of Whisper White Flax Ribbon and then decorated it with a panel using the Stitched Dies, Well Written and Lovely Flowers Dies using Soft Sea Foam, Vellum  and Basic Black CS.


I stamped the panel using Piece of Cake and Well Said, I coloured the cake and stand with Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray and Soft Sea Foam and added a touch of Dazzling Diamonds to the heart. Tag was white embossed.






1 comment:

  1. I love your card. The little bit of black really makes it pop. Lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your time writing a comments - you made my day

A BIG day New Online Exclusives & Bonus Days! Starts Today

  New Online Exclusive are available from today!   New Online Exclusive products allow you to better utilise digital resources and platforms...